Why Old Man Mozz?

Old Man Mozzwhen one has spent an entire childhood idolizing one of the most enduring and enigmatic personality in the lineage of comic book superheroes, one does not exhaust one’s colored cells in that cranium too much wondering what names to give to pet themes.

The Phantom shaped my childhood only the way he can. I can ascribe a lot of low grades in school to those fat bound volumes of Indrajal borrowed from a friend, purchased at the local raddi ka dukaan, stolen from the school library etc. Now you know why Old Man Mozz…right?

Then when the internet boom started, I immediately searched the web for news on my favorite hero. Maybe some long lost comics available on the net? Maybe the third part of that unfinished story is available?

At long last, I found
this link and was thrilled to bits. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhhhmmmm .... no plans of growing up,huh??? ;-)