Echoing back!!

A finger on my lips & in a pensive mood, when I try to jog my memory back to that exact instant which convinced me to become a convert.....feel so very helpless...Time is Relative (Old Man Mozz says so...). But on the whys of becoming a convert to the religion of bloggers I stand on firmer grounds. A window..an outlet... a rarefied space to vomit out all the venomous pith out onto cyberspace...an imaginary pedestal to stand up on & shout out to nowhere on the issues that are close to my heart... to express my feelings in a no-holds barred manner with the comfortable knowledge of anonymity.. to let a squeak become a roar..to play out my favorite fantasies and dreams...oh drat...I just can go on & on!!

But just to settle a little formality..... "HELLO WORLD!!!"

Maybe I should stop talking to myself .....after all, I am a little hard of hearing, right??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best!! Hope to see more posts soon

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Felt like reading your first message again and again....though went thur latest messages also.

I think you have my more things in store to air out your frustation.

Pl. keep writing....it seems like we are venting out our frustation too.

Anonymous said...

Good.
Frustration People must read.

Anonymous said...

Tendulkar should nor more love with LBW.

Shewag should think about Future as well an eye on Captaincy.

Dhoni should create more records as W.Keeper and as a Strong Batsman.

Anonymous said...

Hello Old Man Mozz! Well, This is the 'World' answering your greeting ! ;-) Good Luck on your blog.