Krishna, nee begane baaro!


Hey there (late) Mr BS Manjunathan...you ex IIML graduate .....you ex IOCL employee....you ....you tragic hero...you martyr....foolishly idealistic....young dreamer.....man who dared to go off the beaten track.....man who wanted to stand up & be counted...you...the man who wanted to make a difference!!! I gave my 2 minutes to you today. Thanks for making me feel like a human being again for those minutes...away from the zombie like existence of everyday office life. Thanks for making me feel like a whole load of shit too. Thanks so much for giving me such a big complex. My heartfelt salutations! RIP !! God Bless !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tribute from bottom of my heart to Manjunathan, whose demise has made the edifice of values and morals more stronger in the society than before. May his sole rest in peace. He had shwown it is worth accepting the biggest defeats in life than surrendering and compromising on the principles. Hats off to him.

Anonymous said...

better be foolishly idealistic than a rat in the pack... especially these days when shortcuts and "CHALTA HAI" is commonplace... .. losta respect for the man.. and i still dunno what exactly happened to him or why.... :|

Anonymous said...

I agree with you fully.But look at our system.For honesty he has paid the big price.I am sure the culprits will be free very soon.They will get the bail.Can somebody body fill for manjunath and continue the halfdone work?.

Is our duty ends just by showing sympany ?

Only thing we need to identify the manjunath within self .

If everybody assumes the responibility we can make the difference.We can avoid the deaths of hundreds of manjunath.Do that we need to correct the politican mess created by politicains.

Anonymous said...

with due respect to your post and late Manjunath, can you pls explain your last line to me ??

"My heartfelt salutations! RIP !! God Bless !!! ""...

HeartfeltSalutations is fine. RIP is also ok I guess. "God bless" ??? bless who?