Phew...at last!


Its over!!! All the students can now heave a huge sigh of relief. CA finals are finally over. Now the long dreary wait for the results begin.

Still time yet for those hankies to come out, for those joyous screams, for the put-on airs while entering the Institute campus (“I am qualified, dude!! You still a student???”), for those praises coming from the proud papa’s friends (“my son is a CA!!”) and those modest replies to those praises (“I think I will go for my Master’s next year”). Hey man, for the moment, just chill out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exams always are not welcomed by the Students. By your posting I understand that CA seems to be a tough exam in India. Hey guys!!! catchhold of the oldman to go for a chill out....

Anonymous said...

oooppphhhh..... i can definitely relate to this post. and yeah, waiting for the wait to end... positively :)