Mayday Mayday

Turned away from office on Labour day since there might be some disturbance if we insist on working. And this from our security guys!!! Makes you kinda wonder sometimes. Hmmm….I myself feel like smashing some furniture. I have lugged my heavy laptop bag containing various assortments some 15 kms on my bike. But wait…a bigger storm is about to explode. Our not working means the month end consolidation cannot be run (don’t even begin to think of it…its safe to assume it as common accounting parlance). Our month end reporting will be delayed which means our Asia pole cannot submit its results in time. In continuation, US will not be able to consolidate its results. All this since we cannot submit our results on time. We – who contribute around 0.00047% of the total group revenues. Hell to pay!! You know what they say about Armageddon!!

No comments: